Monday, October 5, 2015

Birthday Wishes



October 5th is a SPECIAL day to me, because it is my BROTHER Ben's birthday.  Ben is truly a GREAT man.  He GIVES you a feeling of safety and peace in his presence.  He is level headed and makes WISE decisions.   He is FUNNY!  He can make things up that make you REALLY laugh.  I actually LOVE to HEAR and SEE him laugh.  He is SWEET and tender and can write songs that really tug at your HEART strings.  He's a BRAINIAC MANIAC and can FIGURE out all kinds of problems.  He is a fabulous DAD and all his kids ADORE him.  Out of the 9 kids in our FAMILY, he is probably the most DEPENDABLE and TRUSTWORTHY.  He is a MAN of  his word.  He is a MAN of God.  He is BRAVE.  This year has been a year of FIRSTS for him.  He lost the LOVE of his life SANDY, to an inoperable brain tumor almost a year ago.  He has not only TALKED the talk of FAITH...but he has WALKED the walk of faith...and so have his CHILDREN.  There is not any one that I ADMIRE more, than my Brother Ben. With all my heart, as his big sister, I WISH I could give him the GIFT of peace and happiness.  I CAN'T...but there truly is One who CAN...and  has given us ALL this great PROMISE..."And God shall wipe away ALL tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." Rev 21:4  That knowledge...TRULY is the best birthday gift, anyone could RECEIVE.  Hope you have had a WONDERFUL day...because YOU deserve it!          
 love ya,
Tamara Turtle

No comments: